The Wellness Department at Queen Anne Manor is led by our seven day a week nursing team; Pamela Semken/Registered Nurse, Tina Voigt/Licensed Practical Nurse and John Grieco/Licensed Practical Nurse. Our nurses are empowered by a deep knowledge of health care, and their mission to preserve and create a high quality of life for the residents of Queen Anne Manor.
As a community that offers four comprehensive levels of care on-site, Queen Anne Manor offers a full range of services and programs to support your changing health care needs over time. These include:
- Independent Living - with services to suit your active lifestyle.
- Assisted Living – studio, one-bedroom, and one-bedroom + alcove apartment homes for people who require a little help with the activities of daily living.
- Dementia/Memory Care – for people who suffer from Alzheimer's and other Dementia related challenges; care is provided in a homelike setting with private apartment homes that include private bathrooms and showers.
- Hospice - Comfort Hospice Care provided in partnership with Providence Hospice to serve residents of Queen Anne Manor.
- Respite Care - short term assisted living suites in a safe and pleasant environment.
- Short-Term Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation – are offered to residents through outside service providers covered under most insurance. Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation services are limited based on facility and outside provider restrictions. Queen Anne Manor is not a licensed Skilled Nursing Facility.
With a new awareness of the options available for senior living at Queen Anne Manor, you can now begin to consider your individual needs and determine which type of care level is best for you.